1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
1.He isn't a native of the Star Wars Universe.
At the time around his creation, Stargate SG1 and Atlantis were a huge influence on me, along with Star Wars movies and Star Trek shows and movies. (yes I like both, bite me). So he was born in the Stargate Universe and was an infant when he and his family tore into the Galaxy.
2. He found out about Anakin's secret marriage by knowing where to look.
What I mean by that is Joe knew what to look for by his own relationship with another character of mine. But he kept silent about it, partially out not getting himself and his partner in trouble, but also because he didn't find the relationship wrong in and of itself, despite what the rules said.
3. He has two lightsabers, with the ability to a third in an emergency, but usually appears to only have one.
The one always on hand is a blue blade, while he keeps a yellow one hidden somewhere on his person. He does this to not only have a surprise during a fight, but also to trick his enemies into thinking all he would use would be a lightsaber.
4. Both of his parents were experimented on long before he was born, to crate the perfect host for an parasitic alien race.
In the Stargate universe, there is a race of parasitic aliens known as the Goa'uld that use humans as hosts and ruled the galaxy, including Earth during Ancient Egyptian times. One of the Rulers (known as System Lords) called Hathor was doing experiments to find the perfect host, as their means of healing the human body takes a toll on them mentally. Joe's Parents were such victims to her (was a she at the time...anyone who's seen the show knows it could change depending on the host), and as a result, Joe is different than normal people.
5. He's a Sentinel, out of the 3 main Jedi Classes
Hence the Yellow bladed lightsaber. And if I had better knowledge in how some of the star wars tech works, like what can be modified and with what, I would better show off that aspect of the class more.
6. His Lightsabers are dual phased
He had the standard blade length and a shoto length setting.
7. He does his best to embrace the Form 6 philosophy
The main philosophy of this form is to keep everything in balance and moderation.
8. He tends to make himself a target if it means a mission can be a success.
He really isn't a glory seeker, so he is willing to play the support role...or even decoy, if the need calls for it. Bonus fact: it tends to really, really piss off his partner when he plays active decoy. Mainly due to worry.
has tagged me, this time talking about Serina Blue:
1. She is one of two children of Joe and Sarah
She has a twin brother named Jayden.
2. She's a fraternal twin
as well as the older of the two.
3. She is the only force sensitive, besides her father, out of the family.
4. As the picture shows, she wields as green bladed lightsaber. But unlike her father, she only wields the single saber, but keeps on her the components to replace it or build a new one, should something happen to her saber.
5. Of the 3 Main classes, she falls more under Consular, though her father's influence is still shows in how she conducts herself and her tinkering of medical devices to help improve them.
6. Besides sharing the shatterpoint ability with her father and him teaching her force armor and tutaminis, her force ability strength lies in her healing abilities.
7. Due to her healing abilities, she has adopted a professional distance when dealing with people. Though that does not mean she's cold and distant, as she really is kind an friendly.
8. She has an strong force and telepathic bond with her twin brother, strong enough that they can learn what the other has learned, even if they were no where near each other. As well as being able to temporarily see through each other's eyes.